3.12.2007

pretty pictures!

Okay, so I've finally figured out how to integrate this lovely javascript photo viewing code into Blogger. It's called Lightbox. I had to spend a couple hours giving myself a crash course in CSS, and set up a whole 'nother website just to host some files and images for it, but I think it was all totally worth it. All my images will be much prettier now.

When the LightBox launches, you can press N and P for next and previous images, and X to close. Snazzy.


Here is the test.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sort of like a cat, in that you are a pussy.

Also, you can just click to the left or the right to advance or... deadvance the show.

Jenny Rieke said...

Very entertaining shots.
Your cat-likeness extends so far and wide
mere words cannot describe.
Pi, on the other hand, or paw,
is clearly possessed by
Forces of the Interior
(caused by never running free, climbing trees, or slurping bird brains)...