
My music is, well, y'know, that big blue bit. 49.58GB out of a total 62.22GB currently in use. 79.7%. Wow. This is what I'm doing with my life... I mean, this is my life. As of right now, 8762 songs. They could play unrepeating for very nearly an entire February. Y'know, a short February. The 28 day one. Still a month, dude.
The little bugger towards the bottom left side is the iTunes music library and album art cache/stash. One of the two big blocks at the upper right (in golden tones) is a movie (which I highly recommend), but the other one is apparently a 1GB "sleepimage" in /private/var/vm/ that I don't know if I'm supposed to have. It occurs to me that it might be a leftover from that one time when I kinda-half-accidentally tested out the 'deep sleep' feature of the newer intel macs... it was scary.


No comments:
Post a Comment