11.06.2005

holy shit

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that something misfired with the taking of this little who-loves-me test. Yeah... what the hell?

[EDIT]
Okay, coming back to it a little later and answering a bit differently (perhaps with a little more or less honesty here and there...) I get the expected results. But there's a little glimpse of something rather frightening in the evidence of my first set of answers... How big of a difference can there be in the interpretation between smoking pot and smoking everything? And I don't find homeless people sad OR annoying. Can't we all agree that safe, gratifying, anonymous sex IS appealing? (and impossible?) Does school year instead of calendar year make a big difference in certain ratios? Yes. Should it? Um... Is it weird to be able to admit to oneself that trading 10,000 lives for one is easier than 10 for one because of the sheer mind-boggling carnage involved? These are impossible situations posited - 'would you rather die yourself or have X random people in the world die?' - and sure, they're supposed to reveal your sense of self-worth, underlying egocentrism, inner martyr, whatever. But I think of it in terms of what I already do. When I read about 10,000 people dying (it happens all the time) I don't think 'Oh Jesus, take me instead!'. But if I were given a chance to save ten lives by sacrificing my own, I might just do it. So what the fuck? Does that toe the line between Gentle and Brutal? Or there just no line between Pensive and Pragmatic or Intellectual and Ignoble?
*sigh* It's four in the morning. I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me. Good night.
[/EDIT]



Let's try politics...
You are a

Social Liberal
(76% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(21% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Socialist




Ah. Much better.


Okay.... and I apparently contain within me slightly less than one half of a slut. Beautiful. Not gonna argue there.
Cupid - Free Online Dating and Match

No comments: